IM BACK!! Who still has their P5's?

TWISFM

:
2002 Protege5 slow/low
Its been awhile but I am finally back in a Mazdaa P5! Picked up this 2003 P5 with 70k miles on it. Mint condition, 1 owner, all service records, leather interior, premium everything! It feels good.

Who's still around? Does anyone remember be!!!??? I need to feel needed!!!!

SGWWLCL.jpg

Awesome, your car was one of my sources of inspiration back in the day. Welcome back, what are your plans this time?

Welcome back! I agree with Jackie^ definitely an inspiration to me as well. 70k is a crazy find, I'm excited to see what you do with it.

I'm still clingin to mine. At about 95k. Still mods going on.....time for some 22v. Welcome back keep'em rollin...............

needspaint_02.JPG

Thanks for the love guys. I don't think there is much in store for this p5. Reliable daily is the plan. Maybe some exterior stuff... Black out headlights, paint rear valence, yellow fogs, fogs always on mod, and an msp engine cover.... Which I am looking for if anyone's got one they wanna sell. All my mod money goes to this...

YsVfeuP.jpg

and i thought mine was nervewracking to drive around and not tear up on bad rds, debris, etc. as you can see, mine has tasted box springs in rd in group of traffic which = new bumper skin and lip and lucky that was all.

welcome back. i just picked up a p5 for a daily/backup car in feb. you should at least get some lowering springs for the p5 :D

Last edited:
I just scored a 62k mile black P5 w leather, one owner, dealer maintained, all records, too. Couldn't believe it. Felt like I won the lottery. On ebay! Shipping it to SD now from Jersey. It's my second. Planning suspension mods for handling, not show. Looking for good advice and info here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still driving my P5, 144K+ miles on it.

Got rear ended AGAIN last might by a blind **** driving a little Scion X something.
It's the 3rd time my P5 rear end got it.
I have been saying the LaserBlue P5 paint must have some kind of stealth technology in it.

Sup, and welcome back! It seems people are finally letting go of their leather fitted P5s. I picked up a 02 red with leather fully loaded with 128k.....and I'll be driving to Florida here and there!

fbd11a03b31925fa2017c18226a09da3.jpg

I just picked up this 02 P5 with 137k miles this week. I love driving this thing. So much better gas mileage than my 2016 Wrangler with 35" tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back