CX-5 2016 Mid Year Update? Where are they?

pauld12

:
Mazda 3
Hello,

I am in the market for a CX-5. I read there has been a mid year upgrade, namely adding heated seats and nav to the Touring package.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/half-t...-cx-5-gets-more-standard-content-new-pricing/

When I browse dealers websites they all say cloth seats and no mention of heated seats or nav for the Touring model.

Where are these new CX-5s? Do they yet exist? Has anyone got one? If the Touring model has these features I would probably get one over spending more on the GT model.

Thanks

Hello,

I am in the market for a CX-5. I read there has been a mid year upgrade, namely adding heated seats and nav to the Touring package.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/half-t...-cx-5-gets-more-standard-content-new-pricing/

When I browse dealers websites they all say cloth seats and no mention of heated seats or nav for the Touring model.

Where are these new CX-5s? Do they yet exist? Has anyone got one? If the Touring model has these features I would probably get one over spending more on the GT model.

Thanks

When shopping or inquiring, look for 2016.5. Keep in mind that the Touring model still has cloth seats, but the heated capability still works. I test drove one earlier in the week. From what I understand they began manufacturing and shipping them in January starting from west to east. I'm in Chicago, but didn't bother to ask the salesperson when they received it.

I'm in the market for one too, but I'm probably going to opt for the Grand Touring due to the leather seats and nicer looking wheels.

They're there in your Mazda dealer. A friend of mine just bought a 2016.5 GT assembled in February, 2016. There's no change only added some used to be optional features to each trim level. But prices are adjusted higher accordingly.

Dealers have not updated their websites...but the window sticker will say 2016.5.

just picked up a 2016.5 Touring with heated seats and nav in portland two weeks ago

Back