Mazda of the Month | ENTER NOW for April!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator

Please note the following rules & guidelines.
Your cooperation and participation would be greatly appreciated, thank you.​

ENTRY RULES:

You must own the Mazda you are entering into the contest

* Any form of photo/image manipulation is not allowed except for adjusting and enhancing image color, contrast, tone and levels etc

* If you wish to enter two or more times in a row, you will need all new photos of your Mazda for each consecutive month entered

* Once you have entered (posted) your Mazda, you may not withdraw from the contest

* The MOTM contest & rules are subject to change in order to maintain a fair & fun environment for the Mazdas247 Community

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:

1. Username
2. Name
3. Year and Model
4. Minimum 2 pics / Maximum 5 pics of your Mazda *NO ATTACHMENTS PLEASE!
5. List of CURRENT modifications *NO "WAITING TO BE INSTALLED" MODS PLEASE!

--------------------------------------

EXAMPLE:

Antoine
Antoine
1995 Eunos Cosmo

3034361674_7fc3f75417_z.jpg

3190674418_cc35ac2a4c_z.jpg

3816167695_72f391b493_z.jpg

- Hi-Per Coolant
- Redline Diff Oil
- Autoexe Intake
- Volk Racing Rims
- HKS F-CON V Pro
- Redline Tranny Fluid
- Titanium Intake Pipe
- HKS Boost Controller
- MAZDASPEED Exhaust
- Speedmaster Engine Oil
- Optional Factory Aerokit
- Paint Protection Coating
- Carbing Front Strut Brace
- Autoexe Spark Plug Wires
- Alpine Navigation Headunit
- Yokohama DNA S.drive Tires
- Custom G-Face DG-5 Coilovers
- Defi Boost Gauge & OLED Display
- Upgraded Factory Headlights (HID)
- Carbing Cooling Plate (not pictured)
- Custom Center Console and Glovebox

--------------------------------------

PRIZES:

You and Your Mazda featured in our News Section at the top of the Mazdas247 Main Page

* You and Your Mazda mentioned in an Announcement visible throughout all of Mazdas247

* A Special Mazdas247 MOTM Winner Edition T-Shirt and a Pair of Mazdas247 Decals

* Your Mazda spotlighted on the Official Mazdas247 Instagram Account @Mazdas247

-> Sponsor a Future MOTM...PM Antoine for details!

VOTING RULES:

Votes only count for the MOTM from those Members that have joined Mazdas247 during the previous month or before

* There is NO tolerance for PERSONAL CAMPAIGNING threads, posts, private messages (PMs), images or links (including signature and or image links). The creation of such ANYWHERE on or off the Internet including Mazdas247 will result in immediate disqualification...If you are disqualified, your entry & poll listing WILL remain but your votes will be removed

* Creating GENERAL "Vote for the MOTM" threads and links is allowed and encouraged

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

This month's theme is...

Motorsport Mazdas | Show us your Mazda racing on the track!

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER if your Mazda does not match the above theme, thank you!

DEADLINE to ENTER is April 19th '16!

NOTE: Please keep this thread ON TOPIC.

Thank you and once again, good luck!

Where are all you racers!? Winter is over, time to hit the track and post your Mazda ripping it up! (drive)

[BUMP] for entries, the deadline is fast approaching and we don't even have one entry yet! :(

Please spread the word, people...I would love to see some Motorsport Mazdas in this thread ASAP! :D

[BUMP] for entries, we need people to step up to the plate here or we're not going to have an MOTM this month! :(

guess i'll enter again

Spirit rx-7
henry lam
1993 mazda rx-7 r1

http://postimage.org/

Suspension / Brakes:
ohlins pcv coilovers
racing beat sway bars f&r
battle version rear control arms
battle version rear toe links
hawk hp + pads
goodridge ss brake lines
ate super blue fluid
j auto pillowballs
fikse fm10 17x9, 17x10
dunlop star spec zII 245/255

Engine:
lucky7racing rebuilt street port 13b
power fc ecu, tuned by nelson
garrett gt35r
defined autoworks v mount
racing beat catback
pettit resonator
angel motorsports surge tank
aem water injection
r/c rebuilt 1300cc secondary injectors
synapse 50mm wastegate

Interior / Exterior:
re amemiya h11 sleek light kit
re amemiya rep n1 05 bumper
re amemiya rep pro diffuser
re amemiya rep gt2 wing
feed rep side skirts
feed rep front fenders
nardi deep corn steering wheel
recaro rz seats

Thank You! Awesome pics by the way... (2thumbs) Love to see Mazdas on the track, spread the word people...Let's see more Entries before the deadline!!!

Too early for me to enter new pics. Big hill climb event in May that I'm competing in but until then there's nothing but old stuff...
2 0r 3 months from now and I'll have plenty of new pics! :D

Did I mention it is North America's longest running paved hill climb event? http://www.knoxmtnhillclimb.ca/about.htm

Last edited:
We're really cutting it close here people, we need more entries...Remember, if you run your Mazda at any sort of Track and or Course event, it qualifies!

Autocross
Time Attack
Drag
HillClimb
Rally
Track Day
etc....

All OK! (2thumbs)

Well, I've got Good and Bad news...The GOOD news, Congratulations to Spirit Rx-7 on a very well deserved win...Not because you're the ONLY entry but because no one would argue that your Mazda and setup isn't AWESOME! (2thumbs)

The BAD news is I'm going to stop the MOTM indefinitely. I really enjoy the MOTM and I think it's an important part of our Community experience BUT unfortunately it seems there is less interest in the MOTM these days and as a result, it has become increasingly difficult to generate a lineup.

If there is interest in bringing it back, I will be happy to do so but for now...The MOTM has been "retired". :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back