Where to buy OEM replacement parts?

:
Mazda CX-5 AWD Touring
I need to purchase an OEM radio bezel but searched around and didn't find one for the stock radio. Where to by OEM replacement parts from?

I recently purchased from the dealer that advertises here at the top of the page. I had to wait while the headrests came from Japan, but I would have waited for my local dealer too. The head rests were well packed and arrived in great condition. You can order your bezel and they will ship when it comes in.

I need to purchase an OEM radio bezel but searched around and didn't find one for the stock radio. Where to by OEM replacement parts from?

I've never heard a bad word about Med Center Mazda.

I would support the forum sponsor. Good prices, good service.

I recently purchased from the dealer that advertises here at the top of the page. I had to wait while the headrests came from Japan, but I would have waited for my local dealer too. The head rests were well packed and arrived in great condition. You can order your bezel and they will ship when it comes in.
What did you pay for the headrests through MedCenter Mazda?

What did you pay for the headrests through MedCenter Mazda?
$165 shipped for the pair. My local dealer wanted $229. Big difference. Any one interested in the part number for a 2015 GT w/ black interior? I can post pics too.

Last edited:
I'd try a U-pull-it. These are pretty popular vehicles, in the scheme of things, and the radio isn't typically damaged in a crash.

$165 shipped for the pair. My local dealer wanted $229. Big difference. Any one interested in the part number for a 2015 GT w/ black interior? I can post pics too.

Any chance you can send me the information on these?

Anyone happen to know if the ones for the 2015's would work in a 2016 GT w/black interior?

Anyone happen to know if the ones for the 2015's would work in a 2016 GT w/black interior?
The headrests GP 2004 got are for US version Mazda3's but can fit CX-5. That's why he could order them from a US Mazda dealer. You can check this thread which has 475 posts so far and learn how to order a non-US version JDM rear seat headrests with the best possible price. The price has been coming down from $330 a pair via an Australian Mazda dealer, to $220 a pair from a member brought back from Japan. Recently I found Japanparts.com can get them for $150~$170 depending on shipping method and exchange rate. I got a pair directly from Mazda dealer in Taipei for only $96.52 several months ago due to low exchange rate at time.

JDM headrests are interchangeable between 2015 and 2016. But 2015's black headrest has red stitching and 2016's has black stitching matching your center headrest. The part numbers are different between the two. See the same thread for the part numbers I just posted there.

The headrests GP 2004 got are for US version Mazda3's but can fit CX-5. That's why he could order them from a US Mazda dealer. You can check this thread which has 475 posts so far and learn how to order a non-US version JDM rear seat headrests with the best possible price. The price has been coming down from $330 a pair via an Australian Mazda dealer, to $220 a pair from a member brought back from Japan. Recently I found Japanparts.com can get them for $150~$170 depending on shipping method and exchange rate. I got a pair directly from Mazda dealer in Taipei for only $96.52 several months ago due to low exchange rate at time.

JDM headrests are interchangeable between 2015 and 2016. But 2015's black headrest has red stitching and 2016's has black stitching matching your center headrest. The part numbers are different between the two. See the same thread for the part numbers I just posted there.

Ordered mine from japanparts.com on 3/13/16 and they shipped today 3/30/16. Reason it took so long is because they dont have this item in stock and have to order it. I havent gotten a expected delivery date yet. BTW mine was black leather, parchment is supposively backordered.

The problem I have seen reoccurring on most vendors sites is that almost no one has anything set up for year 2016!

I go to the year drop down and the year list starts out with 2015! Really??

I've tried multiple vendors, including the sponsored ones of this site. Even googling others, same thing happens - or if 2016 is in the list to choose from, there's nothing for parts.

Cmon already, the MY 2017's will be out soon!

Ordered mine from japanparts.com on 3/13/16 and they shipped today 3/30/16. Reason it took so long is because they dont have this item in stock and have to order it. I havent gotten a expected delivery date yet. BTW mine was black leather, parchment is supposively backordered.
AaSibs ordered parchment headrests about the same time like you. He had received pictures to verify the item from Japanparts.com and his item has been shipped too.

Does your interior look like this?
IMGP9372.jpg

The problem I have seen reoccurring on most vendors sites is that almost no one has anything set up for year 2016!

I go to the year drop down and the year list starts out with 2015! Really??

I've tried multiple vendors, including the sponsored ones of this site. Even googling others, same thing happens - or if 2016 is in the list to choose from, there's nothing for parts.

Cmon already, the MY 2017's will be out soon!
This is so true! When I went to the claim center to do the hail damage estimate, the insurance adjuster couldn't complete the Estimate of Record as he said there is no information for any parts on 2016 CX-5! He had to manually changed my CX-5 to 2015 MY under my protest to finish the paper work. I think since the sales volume is very low in the US for Mazda, the company offering the database of automobile part list for every service is slow to get to the 2016 Mazda CX-5 as the demand is low. Or the other possibility is Mazda is slow to release 2016 part list to those software developers, hence they can't create the part list for 2016 CX-5.

Quirk Parts has worked well for me with great prices for a few orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back