Guess who's back ;)

Subghetto

:
2008 Nissan Rouge; Former 2002 Mazda Protege 5 owner
Hey guys (hi)it's been forever I remember I joined back in 10-08-2003 when I was 18!!! lol oh man and I left on January-16th-2008 at 23 and haven't been back since until now(cabpatch). Life happened and I got a new car but going back through my old photos recently I saw her and got nostalgic man how I miss my beautiful white P5 it was the funnest car to drive and mine def stood out. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that although I have a new car I'm still going to chime here and there. Props to Antoine for getting my account active again. Hope all is well with those of you who remember me!!

Welcome back once again and thanks for posting your story, always nice to see long-time Members return after a long absence. :D

Welcome back once again and thanks for posting your story, always nice to see long-time Members return after a long absence. :D

Its great to be back Antoine I wish the other forum that I am part of NICO was more active like this one. No more long absences lol even though I don't have a Mazda. I love the Mazda community met some great people on and off the forums. Who knows I might get another one down the road lol.

Latest posts

Back