Adding OEM Compact Navigation to 2010 Mazda 3s

vampyrate

#SaveTheManuals
:
2019 Mazda 3 6spd
I've searched this endlessly and it seems that most people are settling for the touchscreen option to add navigation to their M3s. Personally, I would like to get the compact navigation that came with some GT M3s (I test drove one that had it a few years ago and remember liking it). I know that it may not be the best option, but I don't want to lose the in-dash 6 disc player that is currently in my car. I know that it won't be cheap, or easy, and possibly would have to be done at a dealership; but I want to have the smaller nav screen instead of the touch.

Does anyone have the part numbers and a list of all things that would HAVE to change? I know that I may need a new steering wheel since I don't have the Nav button on the wheel, but if it is something that could be added, then I would enjoy it.

Just a little info on what I have: 2010 M3S 2.5 with Bose 10 Speaker system. While I'm not overly happy with the "bass" that the stock sub puts out. I have 2 DVC 12 Polk subs in a ported box that my wife will allow me to pull them out of my trailblazer (which was heavily modded) and into this car if I can't sell the subs and amp by June 1st (fingers crossed lol).

Latest posts

Back