How many Mazdas have you owned?

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Wifey is a new owner of a new 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring, we just picked it up this past weekend.

The vehicle is great - it's our first Mazda.

With that said, I was wondering how many of you have owned more than 1 Mazda and if you still have an older Mazda how many accrued miles?

I've gone through a few

2001 Mazda Protege ES (my first car) with 154k miles when i sold it

Picked up a Mazda protege MP3 #149/250 which i still have with 110k miles (garage queen)
DSC_1283%202_zpsn4vdbsuf.jpg

2005 Mazda 3 GT with 133k miles (winter beater)
20151102_135252_zpslnkcxcud.jpg

Wifey is a new owner of a new 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring, we just picked it up this past weekend.

The vehicle is great - it's our first Mazda.

With that said, I was wondering how many of you have owned more than 1 Mazda and if you still have an older Mazda how many accrued miles?

Nice choice! Welcome to the forum! What color interior/exterior?

I have had a few Mazda's too..

Nice choice! Welcome to the forum! What color interior/exterior?

I have had a few Mazda's too..

Thanks!

It's a Touring model w/ the HD stereo-NAV package & heated seats.

Exterior Color:
Titanium Flash (looks awesome in sunlight w/ the metal flake)

Interior:
Black

Really nice riding vehicle - comfortable, quiet and pretty roomy. We traded in her 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS on it - she wanted an AWD vehicle and she really liked the Mazda styling and exterior color. Plus based on our research the Mazda CX-5, it had very high reviews from Customers as well as safety reviews and other online Automotive Press reviews.

Wow you've owned quite a bit of the Mazda product line! I guess reliability is very good!!

This is only my second Mazda, but my wife has one, my son too and the company cars are two Mazdas.
Literally when I turn left or right, I see only Mazdas. I like it.

I've owned a total of 5.
A 2010 Mazda 3 Touring
2011 Mazda 2 Sport
2012 Mazda 5
2014 CX-9
2017 CX-3

Not all at once. We have three in the family right now. 2, CX-9 and CX-3. All great cars.

I have owned 3.

My first was an 88 mazda 626 hatch that I bought in 2000 for $500 and it had 247k miles on the clock, and I put another 100k on it in the next year and a half

More recently I bought a Mazda b4000 truck since I wanted a ford ranger, but this was a lot cheaper because it said mazda (and it had had a minor accident... but we don't talk about that).
and even more recently I bought my 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege.

I have had an 02 Protege5, two 03.5 Mazdaspeed Proteges and an 03 Protege5, my parents own a 14 Mazda6 and had an 87 B2500 back in the day.

Always had good luck with them.

just 5 in the last 15 yrs...all were excellent vehicles, still own 3, 15 cx5, an 04 mazdaspeed Miata and 16 ST miata

I bought my first one yesterday...

First ever FWD car, first non-push rod motor, lots of firsts. I’m here to hopefully learn a lot about this strange new world I find myself in.

Back