Hello, new louisiana msp owner. 2003 black mica msp

Quick question. My front end is all screwey right now. If I wanted to replace just the front struts, is it the front that have modified perches? Or the rear. I'm gonna do one end at a time. Replacing everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any other msps in louisiana?
Hey from Louisiana where ? I have ur twin car in west bank uploadfromtaptalk1461685904983.jpg just with red rims lol

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

It's peaceful. I'm about 30 min from the beach. Lots of summer time riding. I'm originally from grand isle which is where the beach is. They have meets in the area?

Cool, maybe now in summer we can meet some where on the beach, here on new Orleans on lake front I think they make a meeting the last sunday of every month I think, I go there couple of times and have alot of cars, if I know when is the next one I let u know

Awesome. Sounds good. Hit me up. I have some work to do with my speed. It was neglected. I drove to Tallahassee fl to buy it.

Ok no problem, this is my second one, the first one was 2003.5 and sold to my friend,3 weeks later I found in the junk yard close to my job, when I saw it I think this was one of my sad days of my life, lol... and this one I bought here on a dealer close to my house

Yes, I take from the car the tein suspension, the rear spoiler and lip, seats and steering wheel

The suspension is where mine is lacking and a cracked manifold.

Latest posts

Back