OVT is now Peak Performance

Chris - I saw this from following the other forums but thanks for posting it here.

Was all set to buy the tune package from Matt (OVT) but this change caught me a bit off guard. It seems now that an in-house tuner with peak performance will be working on 6, 3, CX5, etc. and Matt, now with peak performance, will only be working on tunes with the ND miata.

Assuming that Matt shared most of his knowledge with the peak performance guys, I shouldn't worry but I would have felt more confident working directly with Matt on the tune.

Well at least someone is sticking with the skyactiv platform - I'm still curious to see if any other reputable shops get into skyactiv now with all the miata R&D going on.

I guess he decided it wasn't the smartest move for a guy that sells hacked software downloads for your cars computer to have "Virus" in his company name!

What was he thinking?(drunk)

"Peak Performance" sounds so much more legit!<strike></strike>

No actually he sold part his successful business to a shop with the time and tools to fabricate the hardware he has developed; headers and such he actually has a large customer base.

Back