LRP July 22-23, 2016

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Hello my friends!!!

It's that time of year again, to start planning for our annual summer excursion to New England.

Question, as far as lunch goes, I'd like thoughts on switching to BBQ on Fri and boxed lunch sandwiches on Sat. Any opinions? Last year we had cold (boxed lunch) Fri and hot (bbq) on Sat.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you, and as always, looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Once I get pricing, etc, I'll post up!!

Lauri

I'm in! Whatever you decide is fine by me!�� So looking forward to it!

That might work better, since people don't want to miss the racing. We could pick up box lunch and then head back over to spectator hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Lauri!!! Hope you and Marlon are doing well. I missed coming up last year and def. interested in coming back up for a weekend with great people and racing!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Outstanding!!!!

And thanks to distribution law changes, I'll have some nice cold Yuenglings ready for YOU when you show up at LRP!

LMAO Sean! I'll have to think of something else to bring up this year. I have a couple of things in mind.

I'll have to bring up some local Louisiana beer. Ya'll seemed to like them at Daytona.

I wish I could make this but will save my time for Watkins Glen. See some of you then.

UPDATE -- A note from my contact at LRP:

"Hey everyone - there are four camping spots left on hold for Mazda Corral guests. If you want one, call us at 860.435.5000 before this Friday, when they will be released back for purchase by the general public. At this time, we've sold 10 tickets (5 driver and 5 guest) to the corral. Spread the word - we really need more guests than that to make this hospitality work financially and keep happening in future years. See everyone soon!"

Where is everyone? Where are all the regulars? Spread the word! I have around 10 in my posse to add to that, but we're looking sad here, meeps. : /

See you next week!

"Hey everyone - there are four camping spots left on hold for Mazda Corral guests. If you want one, call us at 860.435.5000 before this Friday, when they will be released back for purchase by the general public. At this time, we've sold 10 tickets (5 driver and 5 guest) to the corral. Spread the word - we really need more guests than that to make this hospitality work financially and keep happening in future years. See everyone soon!"

Where is everyone? Where are all the regulars? Spread the word! I have around 10 in my posse to add to that, but we're looking sad here, meeps. : /

See you next week!

Ya, what happened to all those crazy race and mazda fans! i'm looking forward to it!

See you next week!

I'm one of those guests fo sho.....

btw, I have some nice beef jerky that will be given to Sean. In house made stuff. Ghost pepper, cherry maple, and bohemian garlic. You'll have to beg him for some. :p

Just wanted to give a HUGE THANKS to all who came out this year. Fun times as always. LOVED seeing everyone once again at our 10th ANNUAL LRP MAZDA OWNERS' CORRAL!!!

We'll look into possibly making some changes for next year.

And thanks to all who joined in our raffle. We (YOU) raised $400 which I am sending off to the Semper Fi Fund in the name of the LRP Mazda Owner's Corral.

See you next year!! July 21-22, 2017!! Mark your calendars!!

Thank you and the hubby for all you guys do to make it so enjoyable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Mark said, the thanks is for you and Marlon! You do a great job of making the weekend fun. Looking forward to next year!! :)

Back