CX-5 OEM Rear Bumper Guard, New Price!!!

CX-5 OEM Rear Bumper Guard, New Price!!!

I have Two Brand new OEM Mazda CX-5 Rear Bumper guards left that I would like to sell. They have never been installed and still have the clear protective film on the top. OEM part# 0000-8T-R13. I'm willing to cover the shipping to the US, lower 48 states only. If you need it shipped internationally you'll have to pay the shipping charges. I know the Picture is of three of them, I was given a box of five and have two left. Please PM me and we can Exchange Paypal addresses. I have install guides that I can include with the guards if you want them. I know Amazon has them listed for $50 but it does include prime shipping, Amazon seller wants $25 for shipping for a total of $75. Save yourself $15 and get one from me instead!

List Date: 2/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-5 OEM Rear Bumper Guard, New Price!!!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $60.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
I have one left. Let me know who wants one, the panjo won't let me re-activate the add. Let me know if I need to add pictures.

Last edited:
Yeah I could do a local pick up. Do you have paypal? I prefer not to deal with cash as I try to build my paypal account for other car purchases. Let me know where and when you'll be a round and I could make something work. Pm with details and we can talk price

I'm interested if still available. My bumper is scratched up from taking my hockey bag in and out. Been looking to buy one of these from my dealer.

Back