Mazda CX9 2007 problems

D_martineau

:
Mazda Cx9 2007
Hello I have a problem with my CX September 2007 ... when I drive slowly between the 4 th and 5 th speed there is a vibration that made it but if I'm in manual mode it disappears completely. Is this is a problems of transmission or programming of the vehicle. Someone already had this problem. I had a test done remove the driving shaft and the problem was still there

Hello I have a problem with my CX September 2007 ... when I drive slowly between the 4 th and 5 th speed there is a vibration that made it but if I'm in manual mode it disappears completely. Is this is a problems of transmission or programming of the vehicle. Someone already had this problem. I had a test done remove the driving shaft and the problem was still there

have you always had this vibration from new ? or did it just started recently ? see link below, a lot of new model owners are feeling jerkiness in 4th gear, sounds like a programming thing with the engine braking, but usually only happens when going downhill :
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123851902-Smoother-shifting&p=6437271

Back