No-Drill Gen3 M3 Plate Relocator Kit

Looks good!
Been thinking about this for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I think you mentioned previously that cooling efficiency is not adversely affected?

Nice! I think you mentioned previously that cooling efficiency is not adversely affected?

Thanks, concept sir. Mod has long been tested in the tropics in all drive conditions prior to sharing. Comparative coolant & intake temps were closely monitored via OBD & showed no noted relative differences.

eHRCDop.jpg

Hey everyone!

I've already installed my plate relocator and looks great!! I'd like to add that the seller bros are quite approachable and flexible with requests. I had some particular requirements for the shipping to Spain and they did everything very willingly.

The relocator is sturdy and well thought, now it's nor moving neither rattling.... nothing! Perfect fit.

Here some pics:

IMG_20170719_181007.jpg

IMG_20170719_181030.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I've already installed my plate relocator and looks great!! I'd like to add that the seller bros are quite approachable and flexible with the request. I had some particular requirements for the shipping to Spain and they did everything very willingly.

The relocator is sturdy and well thought, now it's nor moving neither rattling.... nothing! Perfect fit.

Here some pics:

View attachment 217502

View attachment 217503
Grats, @Uhmkas sir! Thanks!

Back