No-Drill Gen3 M3 Plate Relocator Kit

:
02 R53
Update: I was asked to relay that the eBay limit for 1st time sellers has been reached & may resume 90days after. For inquiries & order details of this kit, please directly email cruisingpartner@gmail.com. Thanks!

For those interested, here's some good news. No-Drill Gen3 M3-specific plate relocator kits now on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

For inquiries & details, you may email cruisingpartner@gmail.com. Thanks.:)

Edit: photobucket refuses 3rd party hosting...switching to imgur
eHRCDop.jpg

Last edited:
I like it but not for $110.
Totally understood, @YelPro03. I'm sure if this were mass produced in China, cost could come down significantly. Most approached for mass production demanded volume & impossible initial investment. The Mown3rs involved had to find ways...ended up done w/ passion by Mown3r hands...for Mown3rs. These had to be shipped to the US upon the request of a handful. Conti US shipping, eBay & other miscellaneous fees aren't helping.
Everyone who's had a hand in making this humble mod available is grateful for the support, comments, suggestions, acceptance & appreciation it has seen from the Mown3r community. Thanks sincerely!!!

Last edited:
I looks like airflow is restricted through that opening. Has anyone verified any flow changes?

I looks like airflow is restricted through that opening. Has anyone verified any flow changes?
This was the very 1st concern upon the mod's conception. Being based in the tropics, in a place where traffic jams are probably up there among the world's worst, who wouldn't be? Tests had to be done w/ a Scangauge hooked full time to monitor & log both baseline & post relocation temps thoroughly. Thru every drive & weather condition...static traffic under the tropical noon sun to spirited drives up the twisties & long straights. No significant difference nor temp spikes noted. The top left pic on post 1 collage is that of an M6. We can note that it's not much different from a relocated 3.
Thanks sincerely, @concept sir, for bringing up the very question I asked before relocating mine. :)

Last edited:
...good to know - thanks, Minsanity. A side benefit of your posts is the photos showing various wheel types and colors.

Back