505 V3 Billet Intake Manifold *GB*

By far the finest part to ever come out of the 505 lab, the new V3 Billet Intake Manifold is the worthy successor to the original 505 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold. Over 2 years and thousands of dollars were spent reimagining and refining this piece from the ground up. The end result is a nearly bomb-proof evolution of the manifold that has been run on over 40 high power Protege's all over the world.

This part is designed for maximum peak horsepower, and makes obscenely large gains across the board over the OEM Protege and 626 manifolds. If you want your FS engine to BREATHE, this is definitely the manifold you're looking for!

12469876_1200057090022050_971243621_o.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

The Details:

Based on the same optimized internal dimensions as the original, the new V3 design incorporates the following improvements:

- 100% billet components
- 7/8" longer effective runner length for improved mid-range gains
- 3D milled funnel taper from runner to head port
- Perfected injector geometry
- Perfected throttle cable geometry
- Machined fuel rail mounts
- Half-round plenum
- Runner & plenum materials that are over twice as thick as the original
- Remote mounted EGR setup (optional)
- ~5% peak horsepower gain over original (~15% over stock manifold)

Standard finish is bare media blasted to show off the beauty of the billet components.
EGR Kit includes remote mounting bracket, valve flange, in/out hoses, fittings, and hardware.

Pricing & Options:

V3 Manifold - $1199* + ship**
Remote Mounted EGR - $100***
JayRacing Thermal Spacer Kit - $75
JayRacing Fuel Rail - $200

* Flexible payment plans are available with a deposit of $700. Deposits are only refundable if something goes wrong on my end, but can be transferred to another interested buyer if you need to back out for whatever reason.

** Actual shipping cost from 87111 (UPS for USA and USPS for international) will be calculated before final payment is made.

*** All manifolds are made with a hookup port for the EGR Kit, so the kit can be added later if needed.

Current Status:

Machining done.
Welding done.
Glass bead blasting done.
Packaging done.

Estimated shipping dates:

June 10th for USA orders with no fuel rail.
June 11th for International orders with no fuel rail.
June 20th for all orders with fuel rails.

Batch 3 is officially all sold out and all parts have shipped. Thanks for another great GB folks!

#UsernameEGR KitFuel RailThermal SpacersStatus
1.HammoYesSHIPPED
2.Marmas01SHIPPED
3.ZealoustheEnderYesSHIPPED
4.googoo1ooYesSHIPPED
5.Clement_ghostSHIPPED
6.paniaguae640YesYesSHIPPED
7.MSProtege(918)YesYesSHIPPED
8.greenspeedSHIPPED
9.destinealYesSHIPPED
10.mazdaastina1999SHIPPED
11.AnonymousYesYesYesSHIPPED
12.AnonymousYesSHIPPED
13.Turboj1YesSHIPPED
14.bwaltSHIPPED
15.jessemac19SHIPPED
16.NemosMP5YesSHIPPED
[tr]

Last edited:
1. Hammo - Blasted - EGR No
2. mazdaastina1999 - Blasted - EGR No
3. paniaguae640- EGR Yes, Jay Fuel Rail

4.Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR-no

4.Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR-no
5.Turboj1 (TBD)

505....I'm still in the GB BUT I'm currently in the middle of buying a house so I may not be able to put the $700 down as stated but I will be making deposits as I go along

Bump, also just adding extra to mine (lol2)(lol2)(lol2)

1. Hammo - Blasted - EGR No - Jay Fuel Rail
3. paniaguae640 - Blasted - EGR Yes - Jay Fuel Rail
4. Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR No
5. Turboj1 (TBD)

Last edited:
505 that horsepower figure that you got with this intake manifold I believe was 246whp correct? at 8 psi with a gt2860rs? was the car tuned for the intake manifold with those numbers?

505 that horsepower figure that you got with this intake manifold I believe was 246whp correct? at 8 psi with a gt2860rs? was the car tuned for the intake manifold with those numbers?

1. Yes, but keep in mind that those are just accelerometer numbers (which are good for back to back comparison between two parts, but aren't as exact as a dyno is for real world overall power). I set up all of the settings on the unit the last time I dyno'd, and was able to get it close to what the actual dyno numbers were, but there could still be a bit of variance there. If anything I'd estimate that it's actually on the low side... I wouldn't be surprised to see upwards of 255-260 if I put it on the dyno with this current setup.

2. Boost was spiking 10 holding 8, on a 28RS with the .86 turbine.

3. Yes (but the tune was done on the old version manifold and not changed for the "after" runs on the new one). Initially, I retuned when swapping from the stock manifold because it was breathing so much more up top above 5k... it was leaning out about 1 - 1.5 points compared to the stocker. This is definitely something to keep in mind when running this for the first time if your fuel trims are already tuned well on the stock manifold.

That would look so ridonkulous with my perrin fuel rail with liquid filled gauge sittin on it. The rail is just aluminum color. and the v1 cold air box. Problem is I'm not boosted. GLWGB. Beautiful piece.................

Back