livelyjay

:
2014 Focus ST
Racing beat OEM MSP axle-back = Sold
Catted OEM MSP midpipe = Sold
J-pipe = GONE
Mid-pipe = GONE

Last edited:
I've never heard of that before. Do you have a link to something specific you have in mind. I see this "Box on A Bus" service but not sure how that will work. I see that I'd drop it off downtown Rochester and you'd pick up downtown Baltimore. Is this insured? Do they have tracking? It's showing $80 for a 50lb box but I'm not sure extra charges for the dimensions and stuff.

Either way if you're interested we can work something out.

Also for sake of box size, can I cut the mid pipe down to size and you or a shop could re-weld it? Just let me know if that's an option because it will cut down on box size. I'd spray paint some tick marks onto the pipe so welding back together would be easier. LMK.

*** bump ***

Willing to separate out the exhaust pieces, just let me know what you want.

I'd be interested in just the axle back shipped to Shawnee KS, lemme know I have cash in hand and Paypal ready.

That is the stock Mazdaspeed axle back, correct?

Yes it's the OEM 2003 Mazdaspeed exhaust.

Trying to work something out with boostdprotegelx right now. I don't really want to separate it out because it's a pain to pack up and ship multiple items.

If that falls through then maybe we can work something out for just the muffler. I'll weigh the thing tonight so I can get a shipping estimate.

I have a Protg ES and would like the Mazdaspeed axle back as an upgrade since I don't want another aftermarket due to noise levels.

Gotcha, totally understand where you're coming from. After building my own exhaust for my project car I can attest that getting something that sounds good and isn't loud is difficult.

Mods can you close this up? I'm going to make a new thread in the MSP section for just the catted pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back