Anyone want to buy some snow wheels? Local NYC pickup only.

twintrbo

Looking to unload my 16" snow wheels with TPMS sensors, anyone interested? They have old dry rotted blizzaks but they do hold air. Looking for $300 obo

205/55/16 I believe but they are 14 years old, I can't recommend them for daily use, especially highway use.

Just looked at a few sites, it is virtually identical wheel specs for a 3 and a 5. I think the TPMS wont work though, seems they got an update in 2013 but you would have to verify, tire rack might know. Just tell them you have a set from your 2010 model and want to use them on a 15.

I called about this, tire rack said the 2015 3 doesnt use tpms sensors. It uses the wheel speed sensors from the ABS system instead. So it would be a waste of the TPMS sensors but the system would obviously function.

Just looked at a few sites, it is virtually identical wheel specs for a 3 and a 5. I think the TPMS wont work though, seems they got an update in 2013 but you would have to verify, tire rack might know. Just tell them you have a set from your 2010 model and want to use them on a 15.

Back