Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything

I have 2 complete Mazdaspeed3's for parts. Everything is for sale.

Let me know what you want and I will look up what prices go for on ebay in the "sold" section then discount them by 10% for forum members. If you are local I will give you an excellent deal.

List Date: 1/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00

mazdas247

bump

I have 2 complete Mazdaspeed3's for parts. Everything is for sale.

Let me know what you want and I will look up what prices go for on ebay in the "sold" section then discount them by 10% for forum members. If you are local I will give you an excellent deal.

List Date: 1/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything
On Sale For: $1.00

mazdas247

need power steering line to reservoir.
would like coolant line from oil filter to thermostat
would like thermostat too
drivers side fender?

Nice cars. I am in the market for a hood, and possibly front bumper and drivers door. Can you provide shipping charges to Barbados and as a second option to Hialeah Florida to my shippers. Thanks

Do you still have a hood available?
Also left fog light,left and right air guides and front bumper cover

Last edited:
How much for the wing of the grey one? I live in cape coral,fl and have been dreaming about getting the wing for my normal 3 GT hatchback

I have quite a few parts I need, hit a deer in the front left headlight/radiator area. Are you still parting these out?

Back