Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything

Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything

I have 2 complete Mazdaspeed3's for parts. Everything is for sale.

Let me know what you want and I will look up what prices go for on ebay in the "sold" section then discount them by 10% for forum members. If you are local I will give you an excellent deal.

List Date: 1/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

do you have the original shift knobs on the cars? can you post pics of them please so that i can see the condition of them? i may be interested in one. looking to buy asap so please let me know!

I was wondering about the front seats. Are they all cloth or cloth and leather? How much if I come pick them up?

I was wondering about the front seats. Are they all cloth or cloth and leather? How much if I come pick them up?

I only have the all cloth left. I'll do $300 picked up for the two front seats. I can ship they greyhound for $100 extra though. That's better than anything I see on eBay right now.

thebestdj07 said:
hey im looking for a engine harness along with the ecu and matching key/ignition. the harness i need the complete one with the fuse box and battery terminals.

MAF sensor
left headlight
condenser
radiator
BPV
grille
and the fuel line with the blue lock that goes onto the hpfp.

if you can get me prices on all of these please

Thanks.

I have everything you need.
Keep in mind these are full retail prices. I will discount by 10% for going through the forum plus an additional 10% when buying more than 3 items. Another 10% or buying 5+ items.
So if you are following what I am saying I will take 30% off the list price I give you.

-Uncut engine harness with Fuse box I get $180 for on ebay.
-Matching ECU/Key/Fog/Ignition system/steering column I get $180. You will also likely want the Matching Gauge cluster or else the car wont start. $80
-Battery Terminal engine harness $100
-MAF sensor $40
-HID Driver left headlight I get $400 for. If NON HID I am out of stock but should get one in soon. $150
-Condensor $75
-Radiator $65
-BOV $100
-Grill $100
-Fuel line that has the Blue clips on it $50

Interested in the Front brake calipers, with mounting brackets, whichever of the pair of cars had the better set. Plus shipping to 25427 please and thank you!

Do you have:
- Shifter boot in leather with red stitching
- Aluminum Pedals (Gas, Clutch, Brake, Dead)
- Aluminum Door Sill Scuff Plates
- Stubby Radio antenna?

Back