How to remove back seat to install seat cover for 2015 mazda cx 5

gogney

:
mazda cx 5
Hi guys, really appreciate if someone could guide me how I can take out the back seat as I have some custom made seat covers and its instructions says that for proper install I have to take the back seat out. I tried to search on google but didn't find anything. Did any of you ever tried to remove back seat?? thanks.

That's the way to do it. I have done it before ^^^^ but the cables tonfold the seats down is a pita to take out and put back in

Thanks kedis82ZE8, I was wondering did anyone tried to installed the seat covers on back seat as instructions looks really complicated.

Very relevant. :)

It's a link to a PDF that shows how to remove the back seat.

What device are you viewing thread on? You should be able to see it from a desktop PC.

2015 differ from 2016.5?

I'm trying to install Coverking covers on my 2016.5. I am stymied because it is impossible to run the connecting straps from either the top or bottom covers under the seat from behind because the back of the seats are covered by the carpeting which continues, without any break, to cover the cargo area floor. Is this the same situation on the 2015s? Coverking has an installation video for the 2017 but it is different from the 2016.5 and Coverking has been unable to help, so far.

Back