How to program garage homelink HELP

taimysho0

:
mazda cx5
Ive read the manual countless times and cant get this to work in my 2014 cx5. Manual says to hold two outer buttons for 20 seconds (round button and button with straight line). No matter how long i hold these two, i get nothing blinking. Anyone have similar issues or found a way that works for them?

Ive read the manual countless times and cant get this to work in my 2014 cx5. Manual says to hold two outer buttons for 20 seconds (round button and button with straight line). No matter how long i hold these two, i get nothing blinking. Anyone have similar issues or found a way that works for them?

also...Make certain your START/STOP button for the ignition is in the proper mode...

improper use of the how to section! This section is for sharing "how to" do something. If you successful programmed your garage remote and wanted to share the steps via a properly written "how to" then this would be the place to do that. Asking "How do" I do something is best reserved for the other sections of the forum. Not trying to be mean just an FYI. The "how to" section is incredibly polluted with "how Do" questions.

Latest posts

Back