2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica, 50K miles, clean and well maintained.

2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica, 50K miles, clean and well maintained.

Update. Car is back up for sale. $12,500 mileage is now 63k

I am selling my MS3, Serious offers are welcome, please no low balls let's not waste time. There are a couple of minor chips on the lower front bumper from regular driving (bought the car with them on there) and there is one scratch on the lower rear bumper (bought the car with that on there). Car has tech package, Bose sound system and navigation etc. Also has the premium package, leather seats dual zone climate control etc. All maintenance done by Mazda, and there are only two additions made to the car. One is a HKS SSQ blow off valve with the recirculating kit (this is the limited edition BOV ). Second one is a curt tow hitch, with a euro style ball, and the T-harness so no wires were spliced.

List Date: 1/18/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica, 50K miles, clean and well maintained.
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $12,500

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Bump

Bumping

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    993.4 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    855.4 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    879.4 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,004 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 263
Just saw that reflection on the rear end picture to the right of the Mazda symbol. That is a reflection or glare not a scratch.

Thanks man, it really is the best color. I'm surprised at how little interest there is.
I never had much good luck selling any of my cars from Dec-Feb myself...

What tires are on the car?
Do you have any records from the 1st owner?

There is a carfax that came with it from the previous owner, it was an adult owner as well. The tires are Nitto NT555 I think.

Back