12+ Eyebrow

kashun842

:
2014 Mazda5 Sport 6MT, 1997 Miata
Guys, I would like to see if we have enough interest on some bling bling parts for our 12+ 5's. Below are some Eyebrow for the 12+ which is quite popular in Asia but didn't see anyone have that in the states. It's in Carbon Fiber and those pictures show the shape of how it looks like on our cars. Some of them are painted in Body color. I am trying to see it worth to do a group buy on this.

Eyebrow%2001.jpg

Eyebrow%2002.jpg

Eyebrow%2003.jpg

Eyebrow%2004.jpg

Eyebrow%2005.jpg

Eyebrow%2006.jpg

Eyebrow%2007.jpg

I'm game depending on the cost. The reason no one has them here is not lack of interest, its lack of availability. Post up some details on pricing, resource, lead time, etc...

Might be $50 shipped per pair @ 5+ pair, turn around time might be 3-4 weeks since it's a oversea shipment.

Ive been looking at ebay for some but no luck. Im down for a set

So are we doing this or not. I'm still game and there's at least another two of us that makes it three. Let us know kashun.

To be honest, the oversea shipment is the biggest hit and it's fixed no matter how many pair is shipped. I think at 3 pairs, $60 each pair will work. Let me know. I am still interested.

Off topic, as I am shopping. I see a lot of stuff might get more interest than the eyebrow so the Group buy thing might be easier to initiate.

Interior Handle for the 2nd row seat which is really practical for children and elder getting on and off.
Mazda5%20Handle%2001.jpg

Mazda5%20Handle%2002.jpg

Last edited:
That's not my car, just some sample pictures from the vendor. I think the Mazda5 oversea have all the fancy option. The one on the picture is like a flip up table just like the dinning table on the aircraft. Back to the handle, those are replicas of the JDM OEM option (C236-V9-601,C236-V9-602 Left and right are sold separately @ 12,000YEN each). The replicas go for about half of that, around $100-110 /set if we are getting 4-5+ sets. FYI the installation involving trimming the interior b pillar cover, drilling 2 holes on the b pillar. There is a full instruction and template come with the kit and not in English of course.
Mazda5%20Handle%2003.jpg

Mazda5%20Handle%2004.jpg

Mazda5%20Handle%2005.jpg

12 Eyebrow

id be interested but i havent found anything online for the 12. anybody have any luck ?

Back