Racing Beats vs CS axle back

It's all personal preference! The RB is a tad quieter. Had one on my Mazda6 and loved the sound (zero drone)!

Performance wise? Very negligible at best for either,,,,, there may be some gains with a tune though.

I just ordered another RB for my CX!

It's all personal preference! The RB is a tad quieter. Had one on my Mazda6 and loved the sound (zero drone)!

Performance wise? Very negligible at best for either,,,,, there may be some gains with a tune though.

I just ordered another RB for my CX!

thanks @davesxx01... i know these mods are purely aesthetic... whats a family man suppose to do with two young kids? i cant buy my dream car yet so i just want to pretend im going zoom zoom

IMO Racing Beat products are more thoroughly developed than C/S. RB's close ties to Mazda are a definite plus!

i know these mods are purely aesthetic... whats a family man suppose to do with two young kids? i cant buy my dream car yet so i just want to pretend im going zoom zoom

Hey, I feel for you...

I'm pretty sure that's not what the phrase "Living the dream" is supposed to mean!

Hey, I feel for you...

I'm pretty sure that's not what the phrase "Living the dream" is supposed to mean!

lol... my wife suckered me into getting another family car... 2015 Nissan Pathfinder (lol definitely more power than the CX5... 3.5L with 260 HP)... the cx5 was the original family car but then she wanted a bigger one... ill have to hold out a few more years of "living the dream"

Never seen the rb in person. Have cs myself and I like it. Need a tune ($399) to really get any more power from the motor on top of the exhaust

mufflers will free-up almost no power on this car. I would try deleting the smaller cat, or both cats and then get an ECU tune.

Back