GI: Retrofitted MSP / Sedan Headlights

Hello

Today I'm selling my Retrofitted MSP headlights for $345 Shipped.
Price is pretty firm, but send me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.
Send me a set of MSP headlights back for $65 off (Like a core!)

This pair features blacked out reflector using high-temp paint, Chrome Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, and mini H1 projectors.

The breakdown of cost per part is:
Headlights $80
Projector $75 (Not Morimotos, but also not your standard generic projectors. DDM projectors with additional tuning to mimic Morimoto results)
Shroud $30
Centric rings $10
Paint and Prep $17
Headlight restoration $20
Shipping ~$40
Labor ~$70

The Centric Rings are rings that hold the shroud onto the projector lens.
These are ones of my first sets made for sale and will be road tested for ~50 miles. Comes pre-adjusted so just adjust for height on your vehicle. I will offer a 6 month warranty for any issues the pair may have. Warranty does not cover accidents, attempts to open the headlights, and headlight restoration.

I cannot guarantee that labor cost will stay as low as this pair in future headlights.

If desired, I can add LED Angel eyes and/or LED Demon eyes for additional cost (price of part and $5 for labor). I currently have a pair of ACME Demon eyes ($20 + $5) available, however if you would like to add angel-eyes, a non-refundable deposit will be required for the cost of the angel-eyes.

If you want Retrofitted P5 headlights, shoot me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks for looking guys!

Protege MSP Retrofit 1.jpg
Protege MSP Retrofit 2.jpg
Protege MSP Retrofit 3.jpg
Protege MSP Retrofit 4.jpg

Last edited:
As azuelke mentioned and as per site rules, you will need AMM Status (since you're doing this on the side) if you wish to sell this service on Mazdas247. You can first post a GI (Gauging Interest) thread to check demand but you MUST have AMM Status (including the AMM Avatar Title which I provide) BEFORE posting pricing and order info etc.

You can use this thread as your GI thread.

Your cooperation and understanding would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Back