Need help with locating the lead wires to the door locks

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD Machine Grey Metallic
To All,
I'm looking to install an electronic beep module in my 2013 CX-5. I need to find 2 wires. The one that controls the door lock to unlock it as well as the one that locks it. I've installs this on my 2007 Honda Civic and it works great. It beeps once when I lock the vehicle and twice when I unlock it. Its nice to have some feedback to let you know that you've locked or unlocked the vehicle which the CX-5 doesn't do.

Unfortunately I had to tear open the drivers side door and route the wires to the front. That was a real pain to route those wires. I'm hoping that someone might know where I can tap into the leads inside front where the kick panel is. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the company that makes the module: http://www.kptechnologies.com/products.php#/9. Its really reasonable in price and once you are able to tape into the door lock leads the rest is pretty easy if you are handy.

Thanks in advance.

This is in German but it speaks for itself, Zu = Close and Auf = open. 0914-103, the connector Blue-green is open and pink is close.

Chears

Attachments

• Door open-close.pdf
    175.7 KB · Views: 174
The Mazda system does sound the horn when locking, but you have to press the fob button twice for the beep to sound.

This is 1 feature I really like. The car doesn't honk! Hate those cars which beep, peep, honk at every guy who puts in the parking lot and presses the remote.

Back