light bar on a CX-5??

I'm very happy with the look of it. It has only been on 2 days and I've already got 4 people that have told me it looks really good. One guy was crouched down in front of my car looking at the bar when I was coming out of the gas station, lol.

I like the look too, but now we need to see some shots of it in the dark, both with it off and on, and with the stock headlights off and on together.

I like the look too, but now we need to see some shots of it in the dark, both with it off and on, and with the stock headlights off and on together.

I plan on getting some of those shots once the weather clears up again. We have had snow here the last 2 days.

I'm looking forward to seeing your down the road shots as well. I know I can't use it in traffic but I spend a lot of time on roads that are only used by me and the deer. The deer don't have lights and they don't obey the rules of the road so it is up to me.

Finally got around to getting some pictures of the light bars abilities. It's been crazy lately with buying a house and whatnot. Anyways, here it is.

First shot is my low beam headlights (they are VLEDS led bulbs) and fog lights

Second shot is the low beams, fogs and light bar

Last shot is just the light bar

I like the light bar. It seems to work well! I should add one to the wife's Honda, such poor lighting on that.

I need an update

Just wanted to update what I have found. I ordered this cradle mount yesterday and will post pictures once I get the light bar installed.
http://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/42090

Hello, I realize this post is old but it seems to be the best one and you guys have found a solution. I can still buy the product posted but I cannot find any pictures of where to mount this on my cx-5. Does any have photos or tips?

Thanks!

Back