iOS 9.2 and Bluetooth issues

:
2016 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
I just got an iPhone 6s Plus and installed iOS 9.2. I notice at the start of song a subtle glitchy crackle noise (it's very brief) and then the song play time status bar stays stuck on 0:00. My iPhone 5c did just fine with iOS 9.1. So is this a 6s issue, iOS 9.2 issue or a me issue? Anyone else run into this and were you able to fix it?

I have the exact same setup but don't have any issues. Check forum for latest firmware. You might require to flash your Infotainment. ALso, if your car's pre-2016 there's a TSB on bluetooth module replacement.

I must be lucky... I had my old iPhone paired and removed it. Maybe I'll unpair and then re-pair my new phone. I'll problem solve a little more - just thought I'd ask to see if anyone had experience the same issue.

I just got a new 6S and I can pair my phone with the Mazda but not the music. The phone says it can't see the mazda. Very odd. I just got a fitbit and wonder if two things with bluetooth are too much for the car?

I just got a new 6S and I can pair my phone with the Mazda but not the music. The phone says it can't see the mazda. Very odd. I just got a fitbit and wonder if two things with bluetooth are too much for the car?

Nope I can run music through Bluetooth and/or usb with my iPhone 6 paired and 9.2 iOS. Try removing and repairing making sure all your previous phones have been deleted when you are paring. Also if you think the fit bit is interfering try the same test with it not in range of the car. Lastly did you have you Bluetooth model replaced in your 2014. If not you will always start from the first song each time you listen.

I just got an iPhone 6s Plus and installed iOS 9.2. I notice at the start of song a subtle glitchy crackle noise (it's very brief) and then the song play time status bar stays stuck on 0:00. My iPhone 5c did just fine with iOS 9.1. So is this a 6s issue, iOS 9.2 issue or a me issue? Anyone else run into this and were you able to fix it?

I am having this exact same issue and it's driving me nuts. I've had a 2016 CX-5 since May 2015 and have had my same phone (iPhone 6) paired to it with no problems since then. However, as soon as I updated to iOS 9.2 this problem started happening. I've tried unpairing and deleting my phone from my Mazda, but that did not seem to help. This issue does not occur if my phone is connected via USB, so it's solely a Bluetooth thing. If anyone has found any solutions to this problem I would appreciate a reply!

I have an iPhone 6s now running 9.2, but even with 9.1 the Bluetooth skips horribly most of the time. Often it is really un-listenable with skips, jumps, and dropouts that often last several seconds. Once in a while it plays fine, but most of the time it skips. Listening to the same music through headphones from the phone has no such problems, though every once in a while it skips in the car even when it is plugged in to USB. Something wrong with my infotainment system maybe? Just bought the car in December.

Back