CAI Cold Air Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002.5 Proteg5
I'm selling this CAI purchased from ebay a while ago. I replaced the original filter with a K&N RE-0930 and also added the prefilter, because I used to drive in very dusty conditions. There's a rip in one of the couplings which needs replacing. The other coupling and the elbow are still good. The diameter of the hard pipe is 2 and 3/4 inch. To pass smog test in California I applied an Injen Cyborg Intake System C.A.R.B. EO# D-476-4 sticker which has worn off. The package includes all hardware needed to install, printed instructions.

Application:
2002-2003 Mazda Protege, Protege MP3, & Protege5 2.0L (excludes mazdaspeed)

SOLD

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
$30 shipped within contiguous US. Today only. Tomorrow it will no longer be available.

Aluminum hard pipes will go into the recycling bin and the rest will be trashed.

Patiently waiting...

While I was at the retail shipping store I got a estimate to Atlanta, GA. Via UPS it came out to $45. That's more than my current asking price.

It might be cheaper to ship it via a third party using United States Postal Service such as ShipJoy.com or ShippingEasy.com I'll have to look into this.

The box is quite large although it's very light. I'd hate to trash this item because the shipping costs are too high.

Is it possible to put everything in a smaller box? It looks as though it may be able to condense albeit with less padding.....

Try UPS. I just shipped a 13lb package 21"x10"x15" for $30 with a declared value of $350 and additional signature confirmation.

Does it come with the radiator overflow relocation bracket? I will be willing to come up to LA :) But only if you don't sell it to whaac ^

Does it come with the radiator overflow relocation bracket? I will be willing to come up to LA :) But only if you don't sell it to whaac ^

Yes, the J-shaped brackets are pictured here:
attachment.php

Also, you can repurpose your stock air box bracket like this:
attachment.php

We can meet at the corner of Vine and Melrose in the Pavillion's grocery store parking lot. $20 cash and it's yours.

@whaaac and any member wanting it shipped: not an option at this point. Local pick up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back