Corksport adjustable dampers and Racing Beat springs

Corksport adjustable dampers and Racing Beat springs

Racing Beat springs lower the car just under an inch and are 20% stiffer than stock. The Corksport adjustable shocks and struts work well with stock and lowering springs. Turn the knob counter clockwise for a super comfy ride, or clockwise for a firm ride and sharper handling. Front and rear adjusters are easily reached with the RB springs. This was a amazing setup, and I'm only selling it because I wanted something a bit more aggressive. All parts are in excellent condition. Approximately 30k miles on the springs and 15k on the dampers. If there is no interest in the combo, I will consider splitting the springs and dampers.
*** I recently decided to keep the rear shocks, so this kit will include all 4 springs, and only the FRONT struts. I would recommend purchasing KYB AGX shocks for the rear. ***

List Date: 12/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corksport adjustable dampers and Racing Beat springs
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $250.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

As it turns out, the CS rear shocks do a better job than the shocks included in the bilstein kit I installed....so I will be keeping them. KYB AGX shocks for the fiesta will work as a replacement for the rears to complete the setup. I'll sell either 4 springs OR the front shocks for $160 shipped.

Back