WELL Visors

Davicho

:
ZoomZoom
I was fortunate to be contacted by WELL Visors about two weeks ago. They asked if I would be willing to lend them my Mazda5 for a couple of hours for a photo/video shoot of a test fitment of their window visors, and in return I can keep a free set. I accepted and I'm so glad I did. These visors are so reasonably priced and very nice fitment and quality. Check them out.

Video of installation:

6S1xXWZ.jpg

Last edited:
And now he's a film star as well, great....LOL Do they fix the problem of rain running off the windshield and into an open drivers window? How much are they and where can I get them...Edit, I'm an ass. I clinked on the link you provided and got my answers. Looks like I'm getting some window visors for Christmas, thanks Davicho!

Last edited:
Thanks Secondtyme you're too funny. I'm glad you ordered a set I am positive you'll be satisfied. They are way better quality and fitment than my old eBay cheapos.

How is the sound level while driving when the windows are closed and cracked open?

I will be honest with you. I've had visors since day one, so it's hard for me to tell you the noise different if any from not having any visors to these ones. I personally don't think there is any noise at all with windows up. As far as cracked open, I would say it's either the same as not having any or a bit less noise. Sorry, I hope this helps.

Glad they were finally able to find someone local to film an install video for this. I got a set in August and they were looking then for someone willing to lend their MZ5 as the install vehicle. We love ours!

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

Last edited:
Get yourself a set for Christmas like I did! They are dirt cheap, roughly half the cost of the AVS visors and they use a better attachment method as well. Mine are already en route to boot

And the background ain't too shabby either! My picture would be better suited to their "ghetto fabulous" line, if they had one LOL It would be my van, dirty, with one of our famous "gentlemens clubs" in the background. Maybe a Berkeley County sheriff car with the lights on for flavor :p

WellVisors review

This is the review I posted on the WellVisors website:

"I ordered the WellVisors for my 2014 Mazda 5 after reading about them on mazdas247.com. On initial inspection after arrival, they appeared to be well made. I did notice, however, that the box contained neither installation instructions nor information about where to find them. I had already seen the installation video on the wellvisors.com website, so I returned there and bookmarked the page.

I had to wait for the weather to warm up, because I knew that adhesives might not be as effective in very cold weather. That was not going to happen anytime soon, so I draped a towel over the window and pointed a small heater at the area until the chill was gone.

I began the installation, but I was uncertain about how to install the clips. The video showed the installer quickly inserting them between the window seal and the frame, so that's what I did. In the end the clips held in place (except for one B clip, which tended to slip out fairly easily). I'm not sure about the purpose of the clips, other than as some sort of backup in the event of total failure of the adhesive strips. Anyway, everything was finally installed and looks good.

The instructions say not to try to line up the rear visor with the top edge of the window frame, but to line it up with the clips. Okay, but the OC part of me thinks that if the front visor can line up with the top of the frame, then the rear should do so, as well. Minor quibble, though, and a suggestion for improvement.

All in all, the visors look good and of high quality, and during a test drive I noticed that the buffeting that had previously occurred while driving with windows down had disappeared. That's a benefit. Only four stars because of the installation instructions, but otherwise very pleased. I'll post some pix on mazdas247.com.
Recommended."

I'll try to post a couple of pix when I get to a PC where I can save them as files for upload, but otherwise they look like Davicho's.

Latest posts

Back