What have you done to your CX-3 today?

Antoine

Administrator
Hopefully something nice! This new forum for the CX-3 needs a topic like this...So post away and let us know, thanks!

Dropped the wife off at work and just drove around with the tunes cranked on a nice spring-like day. Still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it

Added factory armrest. Surprised it didn't come with one. Not sure I like it.

attachment.php

Image1465159223.726310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've debated the armrest. There's times when I think I'd like to have it and other times when I think I'm alright not having it.

I just picked up my Touring last night and now I'm dreading adding the front license plate to my car.

Previously the 2008 Mazda 3 I had the front plate bracket didn't bother me. My 2011 Mazda 3 didn't have a front bracket at all (thanks Florida) but now I'm registering this car in Ohio and it's necessary.

I was wondering what you all thought of the bracket being attached via the tow hook? I'd rather none at all but just checking me options. And if anyone can point me in the right direction for a tow mount that will work with the CX-3 I'm be very thankful.

Also I'm interested in adding a roof rack and am doing my research but any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks and glad to be about of the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back