Suspension Bushings

FlyinHawaiian

:
Mazdaspeed Protege #1460
Hey, does anyone know a good source for a bushing kit for the MSP? I'd like to replace as many of the bushings below the car as I can this winter in an attempt to bring her back to glory. Not sure where to start in this adventure...

TIA

Whiteline makes control arm bushings and probably some others, energy suspension is the other company I would check out.

Whiteline makes control arm bushings and probably some others, energy suspension is the other company I would check out.

Awesome! I changed out to my winter tires today and did a pretty thorough inspection of things. The lower A-arm bushings, endlink boots, front/rear swaybar, and rear trailing arm bushings definitely need replacing, but if I get the car onto a lift, I'd like to do as much as I can under there. I'm also debating throwing coilovers on the car, but gunshy of putting that much money into it. CV boots are leaking a little, but nothing huge. The underside of the car was in much better shape than I expected - no major rust or corrosion.

Texas cars rarely rust, but I think I spy a Maryland plate on your car so that may explain it

Back