Passenger side winter windshield wipers

zoomzoom2

:
Mazda 2
It's that time of the year for us folks up North, so the question is timely: can anyone suggest where to find winter windshield wipers for the passenger side which is ridiculously small at 14".

Some have installed 16" and claim that they do not have any issue, which I have not tested.

Rain-X makes them in 14" size for the passenger side on Mazda 2. They work really nice in winter time. Find them here.

Thanks, but the concern with rain wipers is that the spaces between the arm and the wiper blade allow snow and ice to form therefore reducing the effectiveness of the wiper.

The Bosch Icon is available in a 14" for the PS. According to Tirerack the part # is 13A so you can check local places by you to see if they carry it. I've been using the Icons on all of my cars for years now and they are worth the extra money.

I've just been using the OEM wipers, they work decently enough. I discovered that Mazda now sells just the rubber refills for a few bucks, you used to have to order the whole frame/blade assembly for like $30 each.

Back