Arrive and Drive For Charity with Exotic Garage Promotions

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a minute to share some exciting news! I work for Exotic Garage Promotions, and we have an exotic car Arrive & Drive event traveling the country beginning Jan 8th 2016 in Jacksonville, FL! We are running the events because of our passion for fast cars, and some of the proceeds will be going to charities with a focus on brain health and wellness. It is a true passion of mine, and I would love to see you all out there shredding some rubber in an Italian Stallion!!! We will have corporate/group events on Fridays, and general ticket sales on Saturday-Sunday. On Saturdays, we will have food trucks and a cars & coffee event with local car clubs/groups. Here is a list of our events and the website to check out!
67486c1822610dbc5f8a03e69bc6ca6c.jpg
www.exoticgaragepromotions.com Exotic Garage Promotions | Purpose Driven Exotic Car Arrive and Test Drive Tours
FB Page: https://m.facebook.com/Exotic-Garage-Promotions-1636446069913658/?ref=bookmarks
Follow us on Twitter @exotic__garage
Instagram @exoticgaragepromotions

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bump!!! $199 discount to drive both cars won't last much longer! 10% of all ticket sales go to charity! Also have corporate/group buys available for 10 or more!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back