Need Help Choosing All Season Tires!!!!!!!!

solez

:
Mazda3 5dr Grand Touring hatchback
Hey Mazda Family!

My car (2007 MZ3 GT hatchback) is in Chicago and I need to replace all my tires. I want to get all season tires but can't decide which brand to go with.
I was thinking between Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 2 , Kumho Ecsta 4x KU22, or Continental Extreme Contact DWS.

I am riding on 2011 (2nd Gen) MS3 OEM 18" rims.

Any input would be great or if you can suggest a quality tire you've been happy with.

Thanks-

I would recommend checking out the reviews on tirerack.com. They're a wealth of information. As for brands, I prefer Michelins myself.

Among those three, I'd go for the Continentals.

Are you just looking for all seasons for the cold weather aspect? Or is the car going to be your primary transportation during the winter in Chicago?

I second the Continentals - excellent bang for the buck.

Around here many of us describe the tires labelled as "all-season" as "three season"... they're all marginal on ice. There are a few (maybe only one - the Nokian WR) really winter-worthy tire intended for year-round use (which Nokian calls "all weather"), but it wears pretty quickly in summer conditions; the cops here use them on the patrol cars. I just change twice a year between two sets - real winter, and three-season.

Back