Ran Over Raccoon. ABS/TC/SMC Light On. ABS SPeed Sensor is OK. Wire Harness?

mayavision

:
Mazda 6 S Grand Touring
Recently I ran over a raccoon (Unfortunately, I swerved to avoid it as it ran across the street to the right, assuming it would keep going I swerved slightly left to avoid oncoming traffic and the raccoon stopped causing my right side of the car to run over it)

MY splash guard for the right and left wheels as well as the front under-body shield came off. With that a Cable Ripped.

Immediately my ABS, SMC, & Traction Control Instrument Panel Lights came on.

I checked under the car on all sides and noticed a wire was Ripped and missing the remainder part. I also noticed a Sensor Plug was standing alone without anything plugged into it. On the Driver side I see the same sensor/plug plugged into a wire leading into the wiring harness/fog assembly.

Anyways, I thought I ripped the ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Wire on the right front side.
Today I took it to a technician to replace this Wire (As I ordered it from Rock Auto) HOWEVER, it turns out the ABS Wheel Speed Sensor wire is fine and intact, what ripped was the wire that leads from the Wiring Harness TO the ABS WHeel Speed Sensor PLug.

I have been searching EVERYWHERE ONLINE and I can't find it for this car. For other cars I find Wiring Harness Piggybacks but I can't find anything for my 2009 Mazda 6.

THe dealer wants to charge me $150 just for diagnosing the vehicle and repairs on top of that. They may even suggest replacing entire wiring harness. That would suck. What can I do? What do you recommend? Someone willing to help?

Look at these pics:
ABS Wheel Speed Sensor.jpg
Right Front ABS SPeed Sensor.jpg
SNapped Wire Harness to ABS Sensor Cable.jpg

With an 2009 I would head to an auto salvage yard and see if I could cut out the missing part and patch it into your harness.

Thank you brother, I did just that.

Turns out I need the FRONT HARNESS which the Mazda Dealer sells for $500.
Also my mechanic stated he wouldn't be able to replace the harness himself only the dealer,
however if I could find the connector plug and wires he could piggyback it and attach it to the cut wire.

I did just that, I visited the salvage yards in my area, none of them had it.
I did find a previous gen Mazda6 and cut the wire. The connector fits the (abs) plug/sensor and it has two wires hanging off it. My technician said that should be fine, as long as it has the same amount of wires and the plug fits he can do it. Will be taking the car in today. Will update on results.

Hoping this fixes my ABS/TC/SMC light issue.

Thank You.

Got it all fixed.
Had my Techs Attach the Front Sensor Wire/Plug to the ABS sensor, lights are gone, system reset, works like a charm! :)

Back