2014 CX-5 Sport

leftoverture

:
2014 Mazda 3 & 1991 Miata BRG
Looking to buy a 2014 CX-5 Sport. The one I'm looking at has alloy wheels and the upgraded stereo. My question is, what are the differences between the Sport and Touring models? With the wheels and the upgraded stereo, the Sport I'm looking at looks just like the Touring models to me. Thanks.

Engine size, Seats both covers and the read seats fold flatter, Backup camera. Probably other things as well.

Looking to buy a 2014 CX-5 Sport. The one I'm looking at has alloy wheels and the upgraded stereo. My question is, what are the differences between the Sport and Touring models? With the wheels and the upgraded stereo, the Sport I'm looking at looks just like the Touring models to me. Thanks.

Perhaps try to use Google to find the answer???

http://www.cars.com/mazda/cx-5/2014/standard-equipment
Page 14 here: https://pictures.dealer.com/tomdolansrenomazda/c16df8360a0d02b700a14e84427e4109.pdf

I believe they both have the same 17" light alloy wheels. At 21 pounds each this is considerably lighter than any 19" wheel I've seen that fits.

Go for it!

Well, I found a better deal on a 2013, so I bought it. But I don't get to take delivery until Thursday, they are completing the detailing, since they just took it in on trade. It is the sport model, in dark blue. It has the upgraded stereo with touchscreen. Sand color interior. Pretty nice rig. Can't wait to pick it up.

Well, I found a better deal on a 2013, so I bought it. But I don't get to take delivery until Thursday, they are completing the detailing, since they just took it in on trade. It is the sport model, in dark blue. It has the upgraded stereo with touchscreen. Sand color interior. Pretty nice rig. Can't wait to pick it up.

Awesome and congratulations! That a great setup and don't listen to those who bad-mouth the sweet little 2.0L engine. It is a sweet little mill and I think you will find it to be not only fun but also very safe and practical as well.

The 2.5 is the sweeter piece of ass when the 2.0 is just too tight.
Congratulations on the bit; do you plan on modding it?

Latest posts

Back