Polk DB651s door speakers with mounting collar for sale

JonW

:
2014->2016->2018 CX-5 AWD Touring, various Miatas
I installed these in my CX5 and a week later replaced them with Lanzar 8 inch speakers. With collar are a direct replacement for the front door speaker for CX5s of all model years. I used spade plugs to connect the speakers to the door wiring harness.

One speaker has a slight crease at the edge of it's cone (see the picture), but it's not punctured and it does not affect it's function or performance.

New the speakers were around $65 and the collars $30. Asking $40 for both plus shipping via UPS. PM me if interested.
Pictures here: DB651s_012.jpg DB651s_011.jpg DB651s_008.jpg

Thanks.

Those are nice speakers, i have them in my 626. I was thinking of getting the polk mobile monitors. Just wondering you said you used spade plugs to connect to your harness. So were you able to connect the new speakers without cutting into the factory wiring? I was putting off getting new speakers until they came out with a harness, but if I am able to get around this I would use the spade connectors too. I hate cutting into factory wiring. And with my luck I will cut into it just to have the next day aftermarket harnesses come out.

Those are nice speakers, i have them in my 626. I was thinking of getting the polk mobile monitors. Just wondering you said you used spade plugs to connect to your harness. So were you able to connect the new speakers without cutting into the factory wiring? I was putting off getting new speakers until they came out with a harness, but if I am able to get around this I would use the spade connectors too. I hate cutting into factory wiring. And with my luck I will cut into it just to have the next day aftermarket harnesses come out.

The OEM speakers were wired to a plastic "jack" that sat in the plastic basket that held the speakers, and in which a plug in the door wiring harness plugged into. I cut this "jack" from the speaker wires, soldered spade plugs to them (with a short piece of wire IIRC) so I could simply plug in the wiring harness plug into the jack to make the new speaker connection.

Bump. This is a great deal for anyone looking to upgrade their door speakers... Just in time for the holidays.

Back