call autocross/ track setups

chomper149

:
#1417 Titanium MSP
MSP seems like a dying competition car but im sure there are still people competing. I currently autox but am trying to overhaul suspension wise and would like some ideas and just wana see what other people run, how they like it and all

It all depends on what is legal in your class. The stock tokico and Racing Beat setup is more than enough to be competitive if you are a good driver.

^ what hornsfan says but chomper oughta look up MSPM1cheLe's info as she competitively raced her MSP and won often IIRC.

yeah i know just seeing if there were people still around that actually compete with them anymore. everyone at the autoxs tells me they havent seen them in years or ever. But im running DSP so the class is pretty high. just have a kmr lower tie and falken springs=prokit and some trailing arms. It is def fun and competitive but the movements the car makes and all could def be toned down. guess i should jsut ask what coils everyone is running lol

I am building mine primarily as an autox daily. It will be an SMF car, as my last few have been.

Back