Mazda Mobile Start

JewBilly

:
2016 CX-5 AWD GT | White/Black | Tech | i-ActivSense
Not sure if this belongs here, but seems like a good place to start.

Does anyone have, or know where i can get, the installation instructions for the Mazda Mobile Start System for a 2016 CX-5 GT? I want to see if its something i have to have the dealer install.

Thanks!

Thanks andyg!

looks simple, and could save me a few hundred bucks. But i'm wondering if the extra charge may be worth it to have the system covered under factory warranty... decisions, decisions.

Thanks andyg!

looks simple, and could save me a few hundred bucks. But i'm wondering if the extra charge may be worth it to have the system covered under factory warranty... decisions, decisions.

The remote start is not covered on the extended warranty, only the standard warranty for add on parts. And it doesn't matter if the dealer installs it or not. I asked my dealer about the warranty and decided to install it myself and save some money.

Depends on if you got the time and know-how.

For me I had the Mazda port do it once it got off the barge in L.A. For me it's not worth the $100 in savings to do it on my own. I would rather have the trained port installers do it and have it covered under warranty.

Back