Got another invite to a Mazda research study

Kedis82ZE8

'15 CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
I just got back in town so I couldn't attend. A ton of voicemails and a card in the mail. It was yesterday and today and they would pay you $100-$150 for your time.

I just got back in town so I couldn't attend. A ton of voicemails and a card in the mail. It was yesterday and today and they would pay you $100-$150 for your time.

Damn. I didn't get that and I only live 100 miles away. Probably because you bought a 2015.

I would have done that if it didn't conflict with my schedule. Did they say it would only take an hour?

Weird, I never got anything related to this and I live in the Kirkland area...

Did you get a purchase survey within a few weeks of purchase?

If not, your dealer may have submitted bogus e-mail and address info so they could assure themselves of collecting the bonus payment for getting a perfect "10" response. Alternatively, Mazda probably can't have EVERY buyer participate so they may randomly select a small percentage.

I seem to remember "opting-in" on being contacted about these research studies on a Mazda survey I received last year.

Did you get a purchase survey within a few weeks of purchase?

If not, your dealer may have submitted bogus e-mail and address info so they could assure themselves of collecting the bonus payment for getting a perfect "10" response. Alternatively, Mazda probably can't have EVERY buyer participate so they may randomly select a small percentage.

That's fair. I guess I just find it odd that I didn't receive anything about this despite actually living in the area of where it's being conducted, lol. Especially since I bought my CX-5 from Lee Johnson in Kirkland, WA.

I did receive a survey when I first purchased the vehicle, but I also left a scathing review on Yelp for the dealership since they're run by chumps. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew who I was from that. :p

Fortunately, I had a really good purchase experience at Everett Mazda. They were still in their old facility at the time. They have since opened a new store a couple blocks south.

AR-308319966.jpg

mazda-retail-evolution-01-1.jpg

bilde

V3-308319966.jpg

http://www.autonews.com/article/20150831/RETAIL/308319966/mazda-rolls-out-store-redesign

IMG_20150327_140000.jpg

Last edited:
Back