Will this work? 17" Enkei FD-05 & Blizzak WS80 on 2015 CX-5 GT

zlocity

:
2015 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
Hey guys, sorry if this should have went inside some "will it work" thread.

Anyone has one or the other?

Would the 17 inch Enkei Performance FD-05 be able to be fitted on my 2015 Mazda CX-5 GT along with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 225/65R17 102H?

Size:17x7
Offset:50mm
Backspacing:5.94"
Bolt Pattern:5-114
Rec. Tire Size:225/65-17
Weight:20.0 lbs.
Finish:Machined w/Light Grey Accent
Construction:1pc. Gravity Cast
Finish Warranty:1 Year
Manufacturer Part #:434-770-6550GMM
Manufactured in:Thailand

I was looking at this exact combo a while back. They should fit. The rims apparently come with a centering ring because the bore is probably larger than 67.1mm. Not a problem - just one extra thing to keep in mind and not to forget while swapping the wheels each season. I'm very forgetful, that's one of the reasons why I eventually decided to go with the more expensive OEM wheels.

people are running bigger wheels and tires in the wheels thread..for sure that will fit

Yes they will fit. Same specs as the OEM 17" rims except for the hub bore, which is most likely larger and will require hub centering rings to be installed along with the rims. This is a very common practice for aftermarket wheels so they can fit a larger range of vehicles.

I was looking at this exact combo a while back. They should fit. The rims apparently come with a centering ring because the bore is probably larger than 67.1mm. Not a problem - just one extra thing to keep in mind and not to forget while swapping the wheels each season. I'm very forgetful, that's one of the reasons why I eventually decided to go with the more expensive OEM wheels.
How much were the Mazda 17" OEM wheels for you?

How do you like the WS80?

Back