Many Many things sale.

Many things for sale, all used unless stated other wise.
Prices are +shipping, unless stated other wise.
Paypal only, or local cash pick up

Mazda 626 valve cover and (OEM)626 coils with ngk wires: $100 Shipped (lower48)
Selling everything as a package, it makes for a cleaner more oem look.
Plug and play, bigger coils then stock. Theyre suppose to be more reliable and deliver a stronger spark compared to the dinky stock coils.
Mounting bracket is included.
Valve cover needs a fresh coat of paint.

2j0nx38.jpg

3rd gen protege valve cover: $40 Shipped (lower48)
352nonk.jpg

03 Protege5 AC compressor (OEM) 94k miles: $70
Worked fine, the ac leaked because the high pressure hose was rubbing on an intercooler pipe.
I decided to remove the ac than fixing it.
2w1xu85.jpg

(each) EGR valve: $25
The one with the clip was removed from a used engine never tested
The other one was on my car, good working condition when removed
25g47zb.jpg

third gen protege Eye lids: SOLD
one of the eye lids has a small crack
ayvc47.jpg

2jb5g1g.jpg

AC high pressure lines: $35
sfyzc2.jpg

Last edited:
Do the JDM taillights include the harnesses and the bottom red fog bulbs?

Did you do the harness on the tail lights yourself? I've been looking for a diy thread but can't find one

Do the JDM taillights include the harnesses and the bottom red fog bulbs?

Yup, it's there Hank. The JDM has a four bulb harness vs. the stock three bulb harness. You can see that bottom bulb in the pic of the rear of the lights. I'm not sure if any JDM tails ever came with the rear fog option? The top and bottom light red when on and the brakes are signaled by only the top. The EDM tails offered a true rear fog and are identical to our stock tails, the only exception is the reverse light on the DS is replaced with the fog light.

Yup, it's there Hank. The JDM has a four bulb harness vs. the stock three bulb harness. You can see that bottom bulb in the pic of the rear of the lights. I'm not sure if any JDM tails ever came with the rear fog option? The top and bottom light red when on and the brakes are signaled by only the top. The EDM tails offered a true rear fog and are identical to our stock tails, the only exception is the reverse light on the DS is replaced with the fog light.

10-4...Originally when the OP posted the thread, there was only the pic of the front of the lights. He added the pic of the rear part after I posted my question ;)

I assume the downpipe is a stock replacement for an MSP? IE, will fit the stock T25 and stock/aftermarket mid pipe?

Is the SSAFC harness cut anywhere other than the Weatherpak connector? I'm interested in it for experimenting with my 'Speed Miata.

Back