Happy 14th Mazdas247!

Antoine

Administrator

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, the Mazdas247 Community has been going strong for 14 years now.

While the forums have changed quite a bit since the early days, I'm proud to say our motto "Fun, Friendly and Informative" has not.

Even after 14 years and in a world dominated by social media giants and addictive mobile apps, I still receive feedback from Members expressing thanks for providing and maintaining such a useful community and resource. This positive reaction from Members, new and old is what drives my passion and motivation to continually care for Mazdas247, day after day, year after year.

Again, even after 14 years, I still have so many plans for Mazdas247 including possibly changing to a new more modern forum platform. I want this community to become more useful and relevant not less over time.

Please help me do that by actively contributing in the Mazdas247 forums if you aren't already...Please support our Sponsors and Affiliate Partners who help us pay the bills and keep all this useful content online...Please spread the word that forums aren't dead and we're a great example of that...Please post any suggestions you have in this thread that might help us become more relevant for you...Thank you for reading this and to all Members and Visitors for spending your valuable time on Mazdas247!

See you on the forums!
Antoine

Ps...Thanks to Rick @ SpazChicken.com for updating the logo! (thumb)

14 years already?! They grow up so quick...welp off to the Protege forums to learn more about radiators..

P.S. Thanks Antoine and all the 24/7 community for your help through the years! (birthday) Happy Birfday!!

Congrats, Antoine and M247! :)

Thanks! :D

14 years already?! They grow up so quick...welp off to the Protege forums to learn more about radiators..

P.S. Thanks Antoine and all the 24/7 community for your help through the years! (birthday) Happy Birfday!!

Thank you and everyone else for being a part of it! (2thumbs)

Too bad hardly anyone posts here anymore. *Crickets*

Actually, A LOT of people post on Mazdas247, just not in the same sections as before. No doubt, the Community has changed though, many Members have families now and have moved on from the sport models of the past like the MSP and MS3 to new more practical Mazdas such as the CX-5. That said, it's great to see people still enjoy driving and posting about older models like the Protege5. While I would LOVE to see a new MS3, I believe Mazda is focused on growing the brand and company through its SkyActiv crossover range with the CX-3 looking to become a big hit...Hopefully the success of these models will provide Mazda with more funds to put towards developing new MAZDASPEED models!

Only 14.. jail bait

Thank you for your many contributions to the Community including your "unique" sense of humor...lol...I dig your sig pic by the way... (rockon)

Been here over 10 of the 14 yrs...my first forum of any type. Still rollin the P5 and mods a plenty still a happenin.

Been here over 10 of the 14 yrs...my first forum of any type. Still rollin the P5 and mods a plenty still a happenin.

Wow, admirable and impressive...10 YEARS on Mazdas247 and still rockin' AND modding the same Mazda, a P5. Congratulations, that's doubly awesome! (2thumbs)

Wow, admirable and impressive...10 YEARS on Mazdas247 and still rockin' AND modding the same Mazda, a P5. Congratulations, that's doubly awesome! (2thumbs)
Appreciate the sentiment......sneaking up on 100k so there are many more miles, God willing, left to enjoy. Gotta keep at least 1 vehicle around without drive-by-wire, lol. Had a 1977 Toyota Corolla silver surf wagon back then and 2004 brought me back to it's predecessor, silver surf wagon II, aka P5, aka 323F. Won't be letting go of it willingly. Still pulls 30+ mpg with sportauto if driven "nice" and there is simply no reason or desire to replace it, especially with the history and evolvement of it at this point. Forum has had a lot to do with it too. Still so solid like a much bigger more expensive car. Drives and handles like a dream. VIVA el P5!

Wow that long huh, still have the MP3-T running, always checking in on you guys although i rarely post. Be here for the next 14+....keep it going Antoine !!

Appreciate the sentiment......sneaking up on 100k so there are many more miles, God willing, left to enjoy. Gotta keep at least 1 vehicle around without drive-by-wire, lol. Had a 1977 Toyota Corolla silver surf wagon back then and 2004 brought me back to it's predecessor, silver surf wagon II, aka P5, aka 323F. Won't be letting go of it willingly. Still pulls 30+ mpg with sportauto if driven "nice" and there is simply no reason or desire to replace it, especially with the history and evolvement of it at this point. Forum has had a lot to do with it too. Still so solid like a much bigger more expensive car. Drives and handles like a dream. VIVA el P5!

That's great...A real testament to the P5 and the Mazdas247 Community! Yes, VIVA el P5! (rockon)

Wow that long huh, still have the MP3-T running, always checking in on you guys although i rarely post. Be here for the next 14+....keep it going Antoine !!

Yup! Thanks for the support and kind words, I really appreciate it! :D

Back