2002 Miata running hot!!

IndieNash

:
2002 Miata
I need help!!
I have a 2002 Miata - have not had any problems with it until now. It started running on the hot side a few weeks ago only when the A/c was on - gauge needle never got all the way to the H but it was halfway there from normal. Then the last few days even after the a/c is off it started to get warm if I sat at a redlight - but only if I had turned on the a/c at all that day - if the a/c had never been turned on that day then it ran normal. Well now the last day or two it has done that even if I never turned on the a/c at all that day. So I was told maybe the a/c just needed to be gassed up so I bought some and tried to put it in but the gauge on the hose showed that it was full. But I noticed that only one of the coolant fans on the radiator was working. I could hear the compressor kick on but only one of the fans ever turned and it stayed on and never cut off. Could it just be a fuse or something on the second fan? If you are standing in front of the car with the hood up, the fan that is not running is the one on the right...(boom02)

Back