So who's getting a 2016 Miata?

Antoine,

Long time, no see.

I have bounced around so many cars since I first joined this forum like 13 years ago. Anyhow, I bought the new ND and am in the process of modding the crap out of it for SCCA and just for fun. So far I've got RSR coilovers (that I bought from a local Hawaii vendor who has a P5 turbo here), 17x8 Advanti Storm S1s with 235/40 tires, a full header-back exhaust (en route) and a tune...and some CorkSport front/rear sways. This car is definitely a dream. I got more pictures on IG @ Matth3wAJ.

If you don't remember me:
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/static/mazdaSpeedTuningPersonalTunerProfile19.html

I remember ya.

Attachments

• matthew's2.jpg
    matthew's2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
I think it would be really interesting if they made a coupe version with a hatchback. (F-Type style)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will look at the RF when it comes out. Hopefully the next model year will have the 2.5 turbo motor. That would be one fast car.

Will look at the RF when it comes out. Hopefully the next model year will have the 2.5 turbo motor. That would be one fast car.

Definitely come see me if you're looking. I can let you know when we get some in stock. It's looking like we'll get them at the end of the year. The 2.5T would be awesome in the Miata, but don't hold your breath. I highly doubt that it's coming. I don't even think the 2.5T will fit into the Miata.

Picked up a Blue Reflex GT a couple weeks ago. My first Miata, RWD car, and convertible :). Just got through the first 600 miles yesterday so I haven't had a chance to take it for a real drive yet, but I did get to test drive a used one with 6K miles on it before I bought it.

Picked up a Blue Reflex GT a couple weeks ago. My first Miata, RWD car, and convertible :). Just got through the first 600 miles yesterday so I haven't had a chance to take it for a real drive yet, but I did get to test drive a used one with 6K miles on it before I bought it.

Beauty

Stunning, I can't wait to test drive the RF when it's released.

Well I've driven a couple now and I would describe it as much more refined than my MSM. I fell in love with it and could see myself using this as a daily summer driver and relegating the 04 MSM as a track/autox car! And my color choice is now ceramic metallic ! Very intriguing color!

yes, ceramic metallic and she's all mine!!
http://

I wonder if Sofyan from RedLine reviews is part of this forum..
He recently bought a Miata

Can anyone tell me if a set of golf clubs will fit in the passenger seat with the top up? It's the only deal breaker preventing me from purchasing one.

I'll try them tonight for you and post a pic, but I believe that won't be a prob

With a big smile and a chuckle, I love it!!!! It's so refined compared to my NB Mazdaspeed. It's a pleasure to drive and the shifting is like slicing through butter! It drives like a Miata but with updated electronics and creature comforts! There is an ongoing issue with the roof rubbing and has caused some minor damage that will be taken care under warranty! Nothing to fret over for sure.

With a big smile and a chuckle, I love it!!!! It's so refined compared to my NB Mazdaspeed. It's a pleasure to drive and the shifting is like slicing through butter! It drives like a Miata but with updated electronics and creature comforts! There is an ongoing issue with the roof rubbing and has caused some minor damage that will be taken care under warranty! Nothing to fret over for sure.

What part is rubbing?

How about who's buying an RF? I was expecting a lot of activity here since the new MX 5 is an awesome car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back