Just picked up my 2015 s touring

I'd be surprised if either situation prevents the turn arrows from appearing but it's worth a try. I will look again when I next drive the 3, as I try to alternate cars during the week.

That's weird I updated my nav and then the arrows appeared.

Concept, your like me haha I switch my cars out daily depending on where I'm going for work. Office vs field work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually at the dealer now and they're trying to figure it out. So far we have found that my version is up to date and the settings on Connect were correct. Ugh.

I switch between my 3 and my CX-9. Hubby only has one car. He loves me. Lol!!!

So... after 2 hours and THREE service/sales folks looking at my car, I left the dealership with a promise to call me back when they have a solution.

Got a call and it looks like I need an upgrade. v55 is NOT the latest and greatest folks. I will have to go to the dealership again later today to get it done. Aw shucks. The things you do to have your car as perfect as can be! Hahahha!

Leilani,
I know I don't have the latest software update, yet my arrows are visible. Most of the time my cruise is not activated, so I can't say for sure that the arrows work while cruise is on.
I've had two cars of my own for many years. It started when I bought my first sports car in Connecticut; there was no way I was going to drive it on snow-covered roads. When I moved to San Diego, I kept up the "tradition". You know what they say, "Variety is the spice of life." and certainly an MX5 Miata and Mazda3 are two different animals - both fun, but in different ways.

Variety IS the spice of life! :)

The dealer said that for some reason, Mazda took the arrows off the HUD, but Mazda has rectified that with a new update. Golly, why would Mazda take off a great feature like that intentionally? *sigh* Some folks just think differently I guess, as my mom says!

So you're good now? Hopefully, others who have not had their software upgraded will get those arrows back.
With my luck I'd get an upgrade and lose the arrows!��
But best of all is the fact that I don't have a VW....

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the replies, it was a nav update. Took the dealer about an hour. I had them update alone with the free oil change. LeilaniR thanks for the post was able to go in with the tsb number and they were right on it. I called Mazda North America and bitched about the car and dealer service. Dealership was happy to see me I'm sure. Fill out your comment/rate your experience emails we get. Somebody reads them, was called within two days by dealer and North America. Look behind the rear seat at the very bottom had 3 cuts in mine. Dealer and North America said that the seatbelt goes through there when the seat covers are shipped. Looks like cuts to me. Thanks again

I'm in the same situation as most of you here. I'm not getting the navi directional arrow on my HUD so it looks like I'll have to bring my car in for the navi update. I also switch cars depending on the day of the week but my Mazda is my daily driver and my other as my "weekend" car.

So if v55 isn't the latest update then what is? I wan't to be able to mention it to the dealer in case they don't know what I'm talking about or claim that v55 is the latest. BTW, I checked and I do have v55.

So I just brought my car in for its first routine maintenance and I mentioned the issue with navigation directions not showing up on the HUD. I currently have v55 and the service rep says there's no other updates but to all him in about a month and see if the updates are available then. Hopefully that should fix the HUD problem along with some other Bluetooth connectivity issues I'm having with my phone. He also said there were no map updates yet either for my navi system. Needless to say I was quite disappointed.

Well, I did the update myself using the Mazda Toolbox and apparently all it did was update the map. Still no driving directions on the HUD.(notcool)

Back