Just picked up my 2015 s touring

jjhebert

:
2015 mazda 3 s touring
Hello, New Orleans born. Just picked up my First Mazda 3. I've owned plenty of rx7.
My questions is how do you get turn by turn on your hid?

The turn and straight arrows show up when you enter a destination into the NAV and you are on your way. Is that what you are referring to?

Yeah that is it but nothing is coming up. I only get speed and cruise control speed

There should be a setting for the HUD display content under "Settings". Sometimes you have to search through many of the menus to find the right one. I had to look around a bit to figure out how to turn off the wrench icon. It illuminates when the tire rotation interval is approaching (5000 miles), dealer maintenance is due, and oil change is due. I set the oil change to remind me when the oil needs changing based upon time, distance, and driving habits (instead of just mileage) and shut off the other two.

Searched and the basics are all turned on under the ADD display tab. Still nothing. What am I missing? Does every model with nab have it? Dealer knows less about the car then me and I only had it a week

I'll take a look, tomorrow or Friday. I'm driving the MX5 today.

Sorry, I was preparing for a trip and will not be able to have access to my car for quite a while. Hopefully someone else can help.

If you have the same infotainment package that I do, try going into the settings screen (shown to the right of the home screen).

Click on the "AD-Disp" tab and make sure that the Navigation box is checked. It is on my screen and I see the turn arrows when I input a destination on the Nav screen.

Be forewarned, though that if your dealership is like mine, they may ask, "Have you had all of your servicing done here? No? Okay, we'll get back to you in a couple of hours." Then expect that return call to never happen.

All of the correct settings are checked off in mine and I still don't see turn-by-turn directions. I'll try it with cruise control off. Or have you all tried that already?

All of the correct settings are checked off in mine and I still don't see turn-by-turn directions. I'll try it with cruise control off. Or have you all tried that already?

Leilani, (nice photo)
I would think that cruise control will not turn off the arrow symbols in the Heads Up Display. Perhaps I should clarify a few things:

1. I'm not referring to turn x turn text directions on the NAV screen. I find that it isn't necessary when the map and "path" is clearly displayed, so I haven't tried to find it. Besides, I can always use my phone if I wanted to see that before a trip.

2. The HUD displays turn arrows, not text, after you enter a destination in NAV and start driving towards the first turn.

Concept,

Thanks (hehe).

I caught what you were throwing our way. :) I haven't seen the arrows show up on my HUD yet, but I've only had Dr. Ian Malcolm for almost two weeks and there's plenty for me to still learn and try. When I get home, I'm going to double check all of my settings for the Active Display and see if I missed something. I KNOW that "Navigation" is checked. I looked at it this morning, AND I unchecked and rechecked it to make sure! Ugh! I just want to see little green arrows!

Does anyone have pictures or what the arrows are supposed to look like?

Okay... See, the person doesn't have their Lane Departure Warning on, or their Cruise Control on. I'm gonna try another navigation with that stuff off.

Back