2007-2014 Mazda CX-9 Recalled For Corrosion Problem

no. only adjustment of the toe. lame for sure. i thought about contacting mazda corporate and submitting my alignment invoice and color coded printout for reimbursement, but never got around to it.

Our 2010 was pulling to the left a week ago. It's my wife's DD and I hadn't driven it in about a month and first thing I get behind the wheel it's pulling. I check tire pressures and all are 32 or so. I decide it's probably wear and time to rotate them.
That's when I found the inside of the contact patch on the driver front was down to the steel belts.
I ordered new tires and had them installed. I realized I never took the car to the dealer for the recall so did that the very next day after tires.
New lower control arms and steering links all covered courtesy of Mazda and this recall.
The question I have is if I had not waited, might the dealer have not found any issue with them and left them if I'd had it done back in 2015 when I got the letter?
I don't know but I am glad it's all been redone up there.
I'm at 93K miles now and have had the PTO replaced too at 68K ( I think ).
Going to drive it to probably 120K miles and unload it.
I love the looks of the 2017 but I'm not likely to stay with the brand quite honestly.
I want a family hauler that's fast for our next car.

Back